Konga.com is Nigeria”s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
4-5 years experience in similar role.
Track record of excellent design works done shall be required on or before the interview, exposure to an ecommerce environment is an added advantage.Application Closing Date
12th January, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV”s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graphics Designer” as subject of mail.
Web / Graphic Designer Jobs in Lagos at xPlug Technologies Limited, December 2014
xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a Service (S-a-a-S) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Inter-mediation, Mobile Support, Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines.
In our bid to further enhance our development process, we are currently recruiting web/Graphic Design professionals who have stuffs to offer and willing to further improve their skills.
Are you a creative designer looking for your next outlet? At xPlug technologies, we are in search of a Web / Graphic Designer that will assist us in our fast pace high tech company! If you are ready to be challenged and grow your career with a growing company then look no further.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player youth with real passion for software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of expert engineers; why not advance your career at xPlug Technologies Limited today?
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Position: Web / Graphic Designer
Type: Permanent – Full-time
We are currently seeking a Web/Graphic designer to create compelling designs for our online platforms.
We look for people who are passionate for learning, curious, and have inborn qualities of problem-solving, achieving, and leadership.
We provide a challenging environment to our people and let them to build on their strengths and expand their opportunities.
We are self-organized, self-motivated, and the drivers of our own solutions.
The perfect candidate, in terms of skills, will be a graphic guru and front-end designer with at least little knowledge of back-end coding.
We want someone whose forte is in design, but can also program or has little knowledge of how codes work, or who possesses the ability to learn back-end coding as needed.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Branding / Logo Design
- Package Design
- Typography & Editorial Design
- UI / UX Design (websites & mobile applications)
- Educational Qualification:
- BSC / HND
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Must be conversant with the Internet.
- Team Player
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Applicants must have passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Strong Internet presence and Social media news dissemination skills.
- Video editing skills for Youtube upload would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Flash desired.
- Self-motivation and ability to multi-task.
- Can prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Build passion, foster pride and develop positive team work within the organization
- Experience in strategic design solutions with an emphasis in multimedia/interactive design.
- Ability to apply creative and critical thinking throughout the design process.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Suite, Internet, Adobe Suite.
- Experience using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, CorelDraw InDesign, Illustrator will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to details in design and production.
- Ability to work closely with other team members.
- Strong design aesthetic and typography skills.
- Graphic design experience.
- Excellent production and typography skills.
- Strong design skills
- Able to develop new, innovative approaches to complex design problems and can convey ideas tangibly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The pay is negotiable. Prove to us what you can offer and we promise to make you an offer you can’t refuse. The truth is that we are not looking for Job Seekers, we are only looking for Problem Solvers, and we will reward them handsomely for solving our business problems, thus, adding great value to our company.
How to Apply
Cover letter should be typed as email message and CV be attached to the email
Subject of the email should be the Job Title as stated above
Send all emails to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th January, 2015