A Graphic Design Blog is open to receiving articles and ideas from readers and from other design professional. If you’re interested in guest posting please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea for an article, your name and your website (if any).
mydesigns4u readers want to read about new, different or better ways to create graphic designs or something else that is informative and practical in the graphics/design sphere.
The readers also appreciate interesting, useful, practical, helpful information that can help them create better designs.
- Noticed a common design problem you know how to solve? Teach people a better way of working.
- Are there tips, tricks and tactics that have helped you? Tell us about this.
- Please include an author bio with your guest post, and make it interesting.
- You may include a link or two in your post, if said links are relevant and point to material that is of value to our readership.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
- It’s always good to send a nice photo to complement with the post.
- Submit your posts in Word .doc format.
- Please credit all sources
- Your post/article must be original work that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- If your article is accepted, you grant a license for mydesigns4u to be the exclusive publisher. You may republish extracts – for example, on your own site – but the article in its entirety should not appear elsewhere.