Theres’s a job opening for graphic designers at shapeyou.com.ng. See details below or visit their website.
- Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, all company collaterals.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with business head or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Provide support to the creative and marketing unit.
- A good bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Must possess a good command of English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Reporting Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
Interested persons should send CV’s to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject space the position you are applying for.