A client based in Lagos, is looking for a full time graphic designer, please see details below and if you are interested send your resume in PDF with a link to your online portfolio to mydesignsfouryou [at] gmail.com, the subject of the email should be GRAPHIC DESIGNER/AG11 otherwise your email will not be attended to.
- Managing client/Marketers’ proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Liaising with Marketers and Production to determine client’s requirements
- A degree in graphic design is advantageous although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
- With at least 5yrs work experience
Key skills for Graphic designer
- Excellent IT skills, especially with corel draw, design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good understanding of the latest trends and their roles within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Female graphic designer working on computer by wavebreakmedia/Shutterstock