A few years ago I often wondered how to create a good vector page curl, I didn’t like the page curl effect that came with CorelDraw. I have several page curl designs, here’s one, see how I achieved this below:
3. Now draw an object, this will be the ‘curl’ as seen below then remove the outline
4. Give the’curl’ object a gradient fill.
5. Now create an object behind the top object, it should be the same size, apply a shadow effect, let’s call this the ‘back page’
6. Apply a shadow effect to the ‘curl’ object and place inside the object behind
7. Place inside container/frame ie place in the ‘back page’
8. Now you need to edit the objects in the container – break the shadow (of the ‘curl’) apart – adjust it to look like the image below. Once that is done select finish editing container/frame.
This is what you should have this or something similar