Interested in learning animation? Here’s a chance! Attend a 5 day animation workshop and learn the 12 Principles of Animation. Blog subscribers get 15% OFF! See details below:
12 Principles of Animation: This Rule was developed and created by the original nine old men from Disney studio
- Timing/ Spacing
- Straight Aheah/Pose to Pose
- Follow Through and Overlapping Action
- Slow Ins and Outs (Eases)
- Secondary Actions
- Squash and Stretch
- Solid Drawing
- We aim at developing artist, designers and aspiring animators for feature productions for games, television and film.
- Participant don’t need to have a basic knowledge about animation all they need to have is the zeal and passion for learning.
- We are using Autodesk Maya software during this workshop – Maya is an award wining 3D based software for Animation, CAD, Rendering, Simulation and VFX, it highly rated and used by professionals because of it’s extensibiliy and node base architecture, this means use can create your own plugins and other tools and sync it with the application.
DATE: 23 – 27, 2015
VENUE: JP CLARK CENTER, FACULTY OF ARTS UNILAG
TIME: 12pm-2pm or 3pm-5pm
Receive your discount coupon here